17 April 2013 to 18 April 2013
Don't miss SMi’s 2nd annual ISR conference taking place on the 17th and 18th April 2013.
Following on from the success of last year's inaugural event, ISR 2013 will explore the issues and successes around PED (Process, Exploitation and Dissemination) of data and will provide attendees with a complete view of the issues and the latest advances within the field. Register today to secure your place!
Bringing together speakers from across Europe and North America, the diversity of speaker presentations will give a broad spectrum of ideas and opinions and will be a fantastic opportunity for military and defence personnel within the ISR industry to talk to leading experts who are currently working on ISR projects and operations.
Don't miss this unique opportunity and register today!
Key military and industry speakers include:
• Colonel Patrick Shortsleeve, Commander 497th ISR Group, USAF
• Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Crook, SO1 DPD Cap C4ISR, UK Ministry of Defence
• Lieutenant Colonel Howard Nichol, SO1 ISTAR (DPD) CD Information, Intelligence Corps, UK Ministry of Defence
• Lieutenant Colonel Andrea Esposito, Staff officer UAV Operations, NATO
• Maj Gen (ret) Ken Israel, Defence Science Board Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defence
• Sean Anthony Midwood, CD, MSc EE, BEng, Chief Technology Office – Chief of Staff, NATO Communications and Information Agency
• Barry O’Neal, Head, ISR&T Mission Engineering, Naval Air Warfare Centre, Weapons Division
Click here to view the full conference programme
Don’t miss an interactive pre-conference workshop on:
Collection Driving the Tasking Cycle
Led by: Unmanned Experts and Tactical UAS Subject Matter Expert
This event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving so secure your place today by registering at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/isr-conf20.asp
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London Kensington
- Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7827 6000
- Fax: +44 (0) 20 7827 6001
- Website: www.smi-online.co.uk/isr-conf20.asp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Never miss an issue...|